One the most important transactions that people undertake involves the buying or selling of their home. The experienced staff at Williams Winter can guide you through the entire process, including “pre-purchase” advice. You will have peace of mind in knowing that your transaction is managed by trained and experienced lawyers.
Our conveyancing expertise includes:
- Facilitating the sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties
- Advice regarding transfer of property between family members
- Pre-purchase advice
- Advice about financing and security issues. This may include the use of instalment warrants as a method of financing a purchase by a self-managed superannuation fund
- Advice regarding stamp duty and land tax issues
- The sale and purchase of retirement village accommodation