Executors and their financial advisers frequently seek out Williams Winter’s services for help with the more complex aspects of the administration of an estate.
We identify the key responsibilities involved in the administration of an estate, allowing the Executor to select those tasks they would like to retain and those tasks they wish to delegate to Williams Winter to perform.These may be:
- Obtaining Probate
- Confirming the assets and liabilities of an estate
- Dividing investment portfolios to equalise the distribution of the estate
- Attending to asset transfers and sales
- Arranging the preparation of taxation returns
- Accounting and record keeping for the estate.