Our lawyers can help partnerships, exiting partners and company directors negotiate cost effective outcomes when a partnership splits. Partnership disputes can be very taxing both financially and emotionally and more often than not a lot of skill and understanding is needed to come to agreement. We can help you through this.
We are able to provide you with representation when you:
- Are in dispute with your fellow partners or directors
- Wish to exit a partnership or resign as a director
- Wish to enforce your legal rights when leaving a partnership
- Seek to have a non-performing partner or director leave the partnership
- Need to negotiate a financial settlement when leaving a partnership or directorship