Your Will should reflect your current circumstances and intentions. The following issues should prompt you to consider reviewing your will.When your personal, family or financial circumstances change, you should consider reviewing your will.
- Marriage, separation or divorce, or entering into a new relationship
- The birth or death of children, grandchildren or other close relatives, or other changes in your family circumstances
- Significant changes to the value of your assets
- Substantial changes to the manner in which you own assets, including the formation of a family trust or the establishment of a self-managed superannuation fund
- If you enter into a new business or change your existing business structure
- Changes in your residency status or of any of your intended beneficiaries
- Retirement from full-time employment