Your Will is the key element in your estate plan. It directs the distribution of your assets to your beneficiaries in line with your wishes. It also allows you to:
- Appoint an Executor of your choice
- Appoint a guardian for any minor children
- Transfer your wealth tax effectively and maximise asset protection
- Make specific gifts to charities
- Establish a Trust for a minor or another specific purpose.
- Give directions for the future control of non-estate assets such as discretionary trusts.